Presenting... A highly configurable ERP Solution for Apparel Garment Manufacturing Houses
Run Your Business, the Way
On-Cloud. On-Premise. No Client Installations. Faster Go-Live!
Configurable Off-the-Shelf Software Components
Delegation Matrix - Specify Numbers | Value for Designated Users
Restricted Access to Commercial Values
Delegate Power to
Be More Powerful, Organized
No Need For a Big
Highly Affordable Solution!
No big up-front investments.
Pay as you Use. When You really Add Value to the system.
Ideal for Growing Organizations, Staff Reshuffle Scenarios
Context Sensitive Help, to Reduce Operational Training Requirements
Multiple Work Locations!
Apparel, Garments, Leather Manufacturing Management System include following major, easy to operate & powerful functions (amongst many others) -
Multi-Site Production Planning
Purchase Indent | Orders
GRN | Stores| Distribution
Time & Action Sheet
Flexible & Trace-able
Multi-site Production Execution
Production Phase Tracking
Flexible Item|Resource Catalog
Flexible Size-Ratio Templates
Un-limited Item characteristics
Multiple Docs|Pics Per Item
Multiple Docs Per Artifact
Multi-Location | Phase Production
Integrated Finance Module
Integrated Inventory Module
Encryption |Authority |Restriction
Approvals | Numbers | Value
Manufacturing Order Tracking
Job Work Tracking
Production Lines Tracking
Visual Delivery Charts
Raw Material | Resource Costs
Production Item Costs
Document Hot-Links for Tracking
Material Supply Alerts
Integrated HR Management System
Integrate Employee Performance with Appraisals
Adjust Production Planning wrt Employee Leave
Customer Complaints Ticket System
Integrated LMS | CRM Systems
Garments | Apparel |Leather Manufacturing System Details
SERVUNTO™ - ERP On Device, Presents End-to-End Software Solution for Textile Industry.
There are multiple processes involved in manufacturing of apparel/garment. Ready to use apparel or garment manufacturing involves many
processing steps, beginning with the idea or design concept, customer requirement and ending with the finished product.
On time delivery of quality finished goods within budget, is vital in this industry.
Some of the processes involved in apparel manufacturing are – Design/Sketch, Sampling, Costing, Production Planning, Maker Making,
Cutting, Sewing, Stitching, Thread Trimmed, Washing, Finishing, Ironing, Packing, Folding, Final Inspection and Dispatch.
SERVUNTO™ - ERP On Device assists manufacturing houses to carry out multiple processes with ease, particularly when number of
simultaneous Buyer Orders increase and when it becomes increasingly difficult in managing the inherent complexity.
Few of the functions available in SERVUNTO™ are as follows: -
Merchandizing | Buyer Order Management
Procurement | Inventory Management
- Track Product Life cycle from sampling to order delivery
- Create Costings, Budgets, BOM sheets
- Track Product Development
- Do Post Shipment Costing and profitability analysis
- Create Purchase orders for material purchase as well as job work
- Track Inventory, Track purchases and deliveries
- Perform Vendor rating, smart allocation of purchase orders
- Optimise inventory allocation across Orders ensuring lower costs.
Production | Execution
- Smart Production Phase Allocation tool.
- Visual based Production planning
- Easy movement of Material amongst Production Phases
- Get Planned Vs. Actual Costs
- Track production -Material Issue to Receipt in Finished Goods Warehouse
- Perform Quality and production analysis
- Track Outsourced and in-house Production
- Perform Planned Vs. Actual production
- All standard accounting reports such as P&L, B&S, Trial Balance etc
- Approvals, Linked with purchase and production to ensure bills are linked with actual operations
- Perform variance and profitability analysis
- Multi-Curreny. Generate statutory reports in excel, CSV
- Invoice and Packing List formats
- Track pre and post shipment documents
- Back to Back LC, Insurance and Freight tracking
- Perform Planned Vs. Actual production costs
Modules are configurable to match company's manufacturing processes and security requirements.
For further details / Product Demo, Let's Connect, contact us on the number provided below.
Go to Top